Download Office Home and Business 2010 Here
Before we download office home and business 2010 edition, let see the overview of the program.
The Office Home and Business 2010 is an advanced productivity program (new suite) by Microsoft.
With the program, you can use and manage the business and personal finances efficiently, create dynamic presentations and spreadsheets, stay in sync with your customers and share your work online.
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- MicrosoftPowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
You can purchase the Office home and business 2010 from your local computer store or download Office home and business 2010 directly from the Microsoft/ authorized Website and then install it in your computer.
If you like to purchase the Office home and business 2010, it will cost $279.99. Additional $14.95 is required if you required the backup disc.
But before you purchase or free download Office home and business 2010 edition, it’s good to know the minimum system requirements.
The following table lists the system requirements for Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010.
- Computer and processor – 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager.
- Memory – 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Communicator, and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard disk – 3 gigabyte (GB) available disk space.
- Display – 1024 × 768 or higher-resolution monitor.
- Operating system – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit) and MSXML 6.0 (32 bit Office only), Windows Server 2008 or later (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating system, excluding Windows XP 64) are supported.
- Additional requirements for certain application tools if you are using it are as follows:
¨ Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
¨ Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
¨ Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or Windows XPS features.
¨ Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
¨ 512 MB of RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Word 2010 is not turned on unless the computer has 1 GB memory.
¨ Internet Explorer 7 or newer, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access.
¨ Silverlight plug-in.
To conclude, Microsoft Office 2010 is a worthy upgrade for businesses and individual users who need professional-level productivity applications.