Download Office Standard 2010 (Direct & Official Download Link)
If you are thinking to download Office Standard 2010 edition, then this page will provide you with the right information.
Microsoft Office Standard 2010 (only available via volume licensing) includes a lot of new and exciting features. It provides various ways of doing work from more places using your computer, phone or web browser.
The Office Standard 2010 removes Access 2010 from the mix. It offers users who work with documents, worksheets, marketing materials, presentations, notebooks, and of course e-mail and schedules.
This version includes:
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 with Business Contact Manager
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 – New addition to suite
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 – New addition to suite
- Microsoft Office Web Apps – New addition to suite
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2010 can create more outstanding documents and presentations, and Outlook’s new scheduling abilities make it a handier communications hub.
Professionals who want to impress clients and co-workers with attractive reports, charts, and slide shows will find this a worthy upgrade.
With Office web apps, you can access to Microsoft Office files via Web browser or Windows phone, you can stay connected to your projects, even when you are away from your computer.
When you intend to download Office Standard 2010, it’s good to know the recommended system requirements.
The following table lists the system requirements for Microsoft Office Standard 2010.
- Computer and processor – 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager.
- Memory – 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, Communicator, and certain advanced functionality.
- Hard disk – 3.5 gigabyte (GB) available disk space.
- Display – 1024 × 768 or higher-resolution monitor.
- Operating system – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit) and MSXML 6.0 (32 bit Office only), Windows Server 2008 or later (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Terminal Server and Windows on Windows (WOW) (which allows installing 32-bit versions of Office 2010 on 64-bit operating system, excluding Windows XP 64) are supported.
- Additional requirements for certain application tools if you are using it are as follows:
¨ Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
¨ Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
¨ Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
¨ Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64-MB or higher video memory.
¨ Internet Explorer 6 or newer, 32-bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet access. Internet Explorer 7 or 8 is required to receive broadcast presentations.
The rich features and improved tools in Office 2010 can help you create, communicate, and stay productive, whether you’re working at home, the office, or school.
The Microsoft Office Web Apps that also available in the Standard 2010 edition allow you to access your files in more places – and on your schedule in anywhere from a Windows phone, or via a Web browser.